Did you mean: 

walmart denial credit score

tag
GregB
Valued Contributor

Re: walmart denial credit score

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Ok the title of this post is deniel credit score, I belive the deniel credit score is totally different that the Walmart  Monthly Fico Score

You are correct. It appears that WM uses a NextGen FICO for applications and a TU Classic FICO to supply to card holders.

I should have made that more clear in my last post. My apologies.

It does seem pretty clear that WM uses some FU FICO Classic in their reports.

It also seems clear they do NOT use a FICO in their denial letter, which is the subject of the post. It simply can't be any TU FICO if the range actually is 150-950. As I stated above:

Not really, TU list two different NexGen FICO Scores. The original NexGen has a range of 209-897 and the NexGen 2003 a range of 221-950. I'm assuming IIecs thought 950 max score has to be a NexGen FICO. Actually, none of the 21 FICO Risk scores from TU go down to 150 and the only one that goes to 950 max is the 2003 NexGen FICO.

Of the 45-50 scores offered by TU, only the New Account v3.0 and the 3 different Insurance Risk Scores have a range of 150-950. None of those are FICO based scores. If we know the score came from TU then I have to assume it is the score Walmart uses to determine if you get their card or not, a New Account v3.0.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.