Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart reconsideration

tag
Goodness
Regular Contributor

walmart reconsideration

Does walmart reconsideration if denied, scared to apply. mortgage score 613 and fico 8 591 both TU
EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: walmart reconsideration

@Goodness wrote:
Does walmart reconsideration if denied, scared to apply. mortgage score 613 and fico 8 591 both TU

GE/Synch does not Recon.

Message 2 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Goodness wrote:

GE/Synch does not Recon.

+1

Message 3 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

go shopping online... it's one of the sync cards that does pre-approvals online when checking out.

Message 4 of 11
MovinOnUp2014
Frequent Contributor

@creditaddict..thanks for that tip (didn't work for me ..booooo)....I can get every Comenity and overstock but not the places I use often.....

Discover I.T. (11k) - U.S. Bank Platinum (9k) - NASA (30k) - Venture (22K) - AMEX Delta Skymiles Gold (6k) -AMEX PRG (AU) plus a few CU CC's and Store Cards = 130k (roughly)
*Post 2010 llB*
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MovinOnUp2014 wrote:

@Creditaddict..thanks for that tip (didn't work for me ..booooo)....I can get every Comenity and overstock but not the places I use often.....

Don't worry, You'll get to the east side soon enough.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MovinOnUp2014 wrote:

@Creditaddict..thanks for that tip (didn't work for me ..booooo)....I can get every Comenity and overstock but not the places I use often.....

Don't worry, You'll get to the east side soon enough.

I feel your pain!  I just don't know what it takes to get in with Synchrony.  My TU is WAYYYYYYY better than when I originally applied but I have two cards that have high utilization so I'm still afraid of applying again.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved with a TU of 622....before that (one month before) I applied and was denied with a TU score in the upper 500's....when I tried to submit the app 1 month after denial for some reason it wasnt pulling my report so I did have to call walmarts backdoor number and they were able to push it through for me and I was approved for $500. When I did get denied I did try to call for a recon and all they said was denied but maybe you should call anyways just to make sure it wasnt a identity issue.
Message 8 of 11
GBguy
New Contributor

I have had a walmart card for 6 months now and am getting annoyed with my low limit. I'm about to put it in the sock drawer and forget about it. So annoying...
Chapter 7 Discharge 9/2013
FICO scores as of 1.27.14
Eq- 574
Ex- 629
Tu- 612
Cap 1 Secured ($49 Dep - 200 Limit) Reporting since Nov 2013
Message 9 of 11
mtrsprt
Frequent Contributor

@GBguy wrote:
I have had a walmart card for 6 months now and am getting annoyed with my low limit. I'm about to put it in the sock drawer and forget about it. So annoying...

It takes time.  You need to rebuild. It's a long road, but WELL worth it. Be thankful you were granted the account.  Use the card sparingly, it it WILL grow.  My Walmart account started at $400.00 CL 16 months ago.  It's now at $4900  

Starting Score: 521 TU, 597 EQ, 574 EX on 6/20/2011
Current Score: 753 TU, 764 EQ, 766 EX on 02/17/2014
Goal Score: 720-740 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.