Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

walmart underwritting backdoor #?

Anybody have?

TY BUNCHES!

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC| MTV Visa | Sony Visa | NFL Visa | ebay MC | Best Buy MC | Credit One Visa | JCP | Kohl's| Conoco | Bloomingdale's | Lowe's | CareCredit | Firestone | Walmart | Academy Sports Visa | Macy's | Target | Amazon | Gap |
Contributor
londonhogfan

Re: walmart underwritting backdoor #?

is this for an approval recon or cli?

I don't think they recon apps. If you're looking for a CLI try: 1-877-379-8173 

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

Yes! 8779693668. I was just given this yesterday(and denied!) Good luck!
Valued Contributor
Swapmeet

You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||10k|| Citi Double Cash ||25k||
Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k|| Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 748,TU 749, EX 740. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

Its because they gave me 2 walmart cards

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC| MTV Visa | Sony Visa | NFL Visa | ebay MC | Best Buy MC | Credit One Visa | JCP | Kohl's| Conoco | Bloomingdale's | Lowe's | CareCredit | Firestone | Walmart | Academy Sports Visa | Macy's | Target | Amazon | Gap |
Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

Re: walmart underwriting backdoor #?

RE: You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions..

Yea I searched several times. I didn't know if the number had changed.

You don't know what I did or didn't do.

Whats with the flame you gave me?   Goodness...Obviously some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Why come here if you going to flame and not help/learn.

Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

My Momma told me if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut.

:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions.

Are you sure that is walmart underwritting?

Contributor
londonhogfan

jeffery581 wrote:

My Momma told me if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut.

:smileyhappy:

GE handles the walmart cards. The number I posted is the one I've had the most luck with (by far)

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Valued Contributor
Swapmeet

jeffery581 wrote:

RE: You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions..

Yea I searched several times. I didn't know if the number had changed.

You don't know what I did or didn't do.

Whats with the flame you gave me?   Goodness...Obviously some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Why come here if you going to flame and not help/learn.

I am all about helping/learning. I just got a little annoyed that someone with the post count that you have had never noticed the back door sticky. Also, it further annoyed me that, again, with your post count, you hadn't read the number having been posted one of the many, many times that it has been. Now, in light of the amount of posts in reply to my single post from earlier, I can see that the post count is not indicative of how many threads that one has read. So I do apologize for jumping to a hasty conclusion, and for coming off in an abrasive manner. The number that I like using is 877-379-8173. Oh, and to answer your question about why I come here, it is to learn from others and help others that want to learn -- by sharing my experiences. People that truly want to learn (myself included) do a search before they ask a question to see if it had been answered before and what other people's experiences have been after following said answers. You are right about me not knowing whether you did a search or not. I simply deduced that you hadn't because if you had, then there would not be a reason for this thread -- the same reason why I never asked this question:  when I wanted the answer to this exact question, I did a search and found that this question had been asked and answered many times. I do not mean to be rude or anything, and I understand that I very well could be coming off that way -- which I do apologize for. Have a great day!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||10k|| Citi Double Cash ||25k||
Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k|| Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 748,TU 749, EX 740. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+