cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wamu / wells fargo which cra do they pull?

tag
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: wamu / wells fargo which cra do they pull?

NICKI183 wrote:

Yes, watch Wells. They just did that to my DM and put her interest rate to 14.99%.  She was livid.  Got smart and got approved for Best Buy Mastercard and transferred the balance for 0% 1yr then 6%.  They are crazy.  Stated she had a late somewhere on another card, but valued the fact that she was a customer of their for 14 yrs...LMAO.....ha ha ha ha

Yeah, I know, contemplating a similar tactic for them, myself!  Trying to get my scores up a bit before I app anywhere, if I decide to go that route.

Tell your DM she got off easy - they put mine at 23.99%!!!   Smiley Mad  Thanks for the warning, though. Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 11 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Ducky, from what I read on the internet forums, WF Financial will always pull TU and regular WF will pull eq / ex. Right now, my TU scores are much better than EX/EQ. I am not sure if WFF or WF is a good card to have. Is it a good card to have as far as the rewards / cash back?

dnm45227 wrote:
nope, cfl ding is (as far as i know) restricted to installment accounts. warning though, they had me at 5k over a year and a half, they just wouldn't budge. i kicked them to the curb last year.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

plane jane visa, no rewards or cash back. the only good thing was no bt fee, but at 16% they weren't loosing either.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.