Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want the barclay nfl CC and also BB

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

want the barclay nfl CC and also BB

Hey guys and gals..

I want to add a new BB card but have one that has a 750 max limit ,but that does me no good to buyer a washer ,dryer etc (too small of a CC)

And add a Barclay down the line,.....Anyone know what CCA they pull...

see scores down below .....What do you think is needed to achieve thses within the next 3 months??

Thanks

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: want the barclay nfl CC and also BB

BB is EQ I believe.

Barclay ALWAYS TU

I would think you would be good for both, but I would check rather HSBC wants you to close your plan B BB card before applying or if you can just add a 2nd BB card.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

BB is EQ I believe.

Barclay ALWAYS TU

I would think you would be good for both, but I would check rather HSBC wants you to close your plan B BB card before applying or if you can just add a 2nd BB card.

Yup, from your scores it looks like you're already in good shape for both.  Especially Barclays.

Message 3 of 13
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Thing is i applied  for a Barclays nfl card in august and was refused a cc ,called back door and there was nothing they could do ( I called 60 days or so after I applied)

they said that my TU was 675 at the time...they had said that I  had too many inq(8 inq on report,)not enough income...

Would it be better to wait till some inquires drop off?/

About the BB card they said it would be best to apply  and not close the other down.....but my equifax score is a little low...I just need like a 4 k balance then I would just shut down my 750 BB card....

what do u think??

Message 4 of 13
Smug
Established Contributor

Had 18 inqs and was approved for 5k from Barclays
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 5 of 13
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

smug.. but how many "recent" accounts were opened from those inquiries? were they mortgage auto loan inquiries lumped into a few?   were they credit card inquiries? 

Message 6 of 13
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

well ....took a chance today .......

reapplied...didnt want to take the hard inqury....spoke to Jason at the backdoor number ...I was declined on 8-2011.....

well.....after a short history ......guess what ....APPROVED....  2500.00....happy as can be.....Smiley Happy

they put the regular  logo on it ...NOT THE BEARS...........will have to call when I get the card to get it with there logo,......

awesome.....

Message 7 of 13
Skinnyminnie
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the new approval!  

Message 8 of 13
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

only thing is that my APR is  22.%...will not be using this card for any major purchasing till I can wrangle the APR down a bit...

ouch.....

Message 9 of 13
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

congrats!!!   do you mind if i ask how this credit limit compares to your others?  i just got the apple card and want to app for a GIANTS card in about 8 months.  My scores are near yours and I remember you posting a few weeks back bout this.  Awesome!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.