want to buy this AMEX

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor
13 REPLIES 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: want to buy this AMEX

For some reason I feel like MJ would've had a better card than a green Smiley Tongue 

At least a plat 

Message 2 of 14
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

yeah ...I wonder if its another MJ ....Like in the commericials...Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 14
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

Clicked on the link expecting a centurion...was disappointed 

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 4 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Yea MJ can definitely be covered for a cent......... Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 14
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Yea MJ can definitely be covered for a cent......... Smiley Happy

Seriously, even if he isn't hitting the spend requirement (which I'm sure he is) I feel like they'd give them to high profile people (sure hes not high prof now really, but he's still a big name) just to get the amex name out Smiley Tongue it's like free marketing. 

Message 6 of 14
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

It does seem odd that he'd have a green! And, um, wouldn't he still have the same CC number?! I mean, selling your old CC is just weird. He would have had to close his acct for security purposes. Makes no sense IMO.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 7 of 14
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

membership date is 2003.... it should of been sometime in the 80's like 84 was when he turned pro, anytime after that he should of been good for a gold card at least. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 8 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Lol @ us questioning MJ's AMEX Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

The card in this example has a prefix of 3715 which very well could be a Cent in disguise...

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.