cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

well-capitalized banks ,and credit card money makers.

tag
324Sally

well-capitalized banks ,and credit card money makers.

Which banks or credit companies , are best to applly for when applying for 2nd credit card , such as short history and new credit score... For my fico  increments
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: well-capitalized banks ,and credit card money makers.

my credit history is 1year old and i started with capital one.yesterday i went to their website and applied for a second credit card and i was approved for $500.i will advice you to try  capital one.

reply me back with the result 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover worked best for me. $8300 cl @ 7.99% with a TERRIBLE (and I do mean terrible!) credit history. granted, that histroy is about to drop off my report soon and I only mangled the one card I had (over $250 limit @ 12% for a year with 30-120 day lates) and have been reponsible since.... Also, about 6 months later, chase offered me a $4400 card @ 0% for 9 months, then 6.99%. I have paid more than min each month, paid in full, no lates, so all is well! Smiley Happy It pays to pay!

Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

324Sally wrote:
Which banks or credit companies , are best to applly for when applying for 2nd credit card , such as short history and new credit score... For my fico  increments

Which card do you have already? How long is your credit card history? What are your current FICOs?
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is locked! To the OP, please continue your discussion in the duplicate thread you posted, I have elected to keep the other thread open seeing as it has more replies.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.