Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wells fargo secured cc

tag
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: wells fargo secured cc

Yes you can and I have done it myself.  You have to do it in $100 increments and either call to do it over the phone, or contact them via secure messaging to have them mail you the forms.  When done over the phone with money transfered from a Wells Fargo Savings/Checking account it took effect the next day for me.  When I mailed them the form it took a couple days to process, maybe 3 more business days if you use an account with another bank.
Message 11 of 14
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

wanttobeinthe700club wrote: 
I feel like ive been asking to many questions on here lol.

I feel the same way sometimes.

What about scores?Is there a certain score WF looks at for the secured card?

I had around a 550 when I applied for the card.  No existing credit lines and chargeoffs that were 2-3 years old.  I'd had my checking account with WF for about 2 years.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

vonMannstein wrote: 

I had around a 550 when I applied for the card.  No existing credit lines and chargeoffs that were 2-3 years old.  I'd had my checking account with WF for about 2 years.

Thanks for the info...

Message 13 of 14
wanttobeinthe700club
New Contributor

the only score i have is EQ and it's currently 518 with a few derogs. again, i thank everyone for the vast amount of help and infoSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.