Established Contributor

Re: wells fargo secured cc

Yes you can and I have done it myself.  You have to do it in $100 increments and either call to do it over the phone, or contact them via secure messaging to have them mail you the forms.  When done over the phone with money transfered from a Wells Fargo Savings/Checking account it took effect the next day for me.  When I mailed them the form it took a couple days to process, maybe 3 more business days if you use an account with another bank.
Established Contributor

cartercorp wrote:

wanttobeinthe700club wrote: 
I feel like ive been asking to many questions on here lol.

I feel the same way sometimes.

What about scores?Is there a certain score WF looks at for the secured card?

I had around a 550 when I applied for the card.  No existing credit lines and chargeoffs that were 2-3 years old.  I'd had my checking account with WF for about 2 years.

Established Contributor

vonMannstein wrote: 

I had around a 550 when I applied for the card.  No existing credit lines and chargeoffs that were 2-3 years old.  I'd had my checking account with WF for about 2 years.

Thanks for the info...

Established Member

the only score i have is EQ and it's currently 518 with a few derogs. again, i thank everyone for the vast amount of help and info:smileyhappy:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.