cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

were there always new cards that came out every year?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: were there always new cards that came out every year?

@Christina_xyt wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the diner's for the high credit line, lounge access, and the posibility of it being a hiddent trade line Smiley Happy

I am not quite understanding the hidden tradeline.. Have heard of this around the forum, but never understand what this means on a credit report..

Hidden tradeline means exactly how it sounds, it will not be on a credit report as it is hidden Smiley Happy
no need to worry about paying before statement cuts or hide a big purchase for a month or two (;
Message 11 of 13
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:

I am just kinda curious what if one day good new cards "run out"???

They're not going to run out.  That's like those who say that everything has already been invented.  They're not a finite resource.

Message 12 of 13
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

On the Amex front, I think the Everyday and Everyday Preferred cards came out early this year.

BCE and BCP were new in 2011 or 12.

Citi introduced the AA Executive recently, and the Prestige not so long ago.

Wells Fargo introduced its Amex cards, as has USAA.

ANd many others.   Not all worthwhile to everyone (and some are really not worthwhile to anyone!) but cards will keep coming

The new Elan American Express cards are somewhat interesting. elan provides card sevices for over 1700 banks/CU's so you should be able to find them easily enough. 

The new US Bank Amex cards (mainly business cards) are interesting as well.

Coldwater creek mastercard.  Golden 1 CU platinum rewards. security Service power travel rewards. savingstar amex. New Mexico Educators Cash Rewards. Bank of America AAA Rewards. Sams Club Mastercard. Santander Bravo. Diners Club. Consumers credit union visa signature cash rebate, saturday night live card.

New cards are being discovered all the time.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.