Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wffnb curious

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

wffnb curious

Today must have been credit card day for me.   I got 2 offers and a couple car insurance things.   I got a "preapproved" from King Size (WFFNB) I guess because I just bought my father's Christmas present from there.   I have no need for it and won't app.  I also got a First Premier which made me laugh because I just closed them when I hit $525 CL and $18/mo AF.   It was too expensive.  FP offered $700 and a $1450/mo AF  LMAO  

Now I have a Cap One ($39 AF) and Orchard ($59 AF) and  a Kohls.

When does WFFNB usually start sending out offers?  This is my first from them.

Last month my scores were 676 and 674 on here.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: wffnb curious

It is WFNNB.

Don't know if they send offers.   It has been posted, that if you have any WFNNB account and order something online from another store they handle, you may get an instant offer online when you checkout.  

Message 2 of 3
kysin2014
Contributor

Re: wffnb curious

WFNNB will send pre-approval offers out and there both times I applied I got declined last year.  This year I applied for their Ambercrombie credit card and got the 7-10 message and within 10 days I recieved the card, but with only a $250 limit with no annual fee.  They also offer Victorias Secret credit card.

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.