colindidit
Established Contributor

what I've been doing following Discover denial

I was feeling sorry for myself and needed some gratification Smiley Tongue

I got 3 credit increases all initiated by me

NYC and A&F cards went from 350 to 650

My paypal smart connect went from 2400 to 3000

(all SP)

I'm paying off a 275 balance on my ge sony financing card today which will leave me with 305/600 spent on my chase amazon and 100/650 on my abercrombie which i plan on paying off before the next statements cut

I was recently approved for a portion of the CLI i asked for from chase in november. If i asked for them to double my account limit do you think they would do it or would the fact that they just increased it november make me get denied outright...i use this for gas and other expenses and pay in full probably twice a month so i'd like this to match my other chase card at 1800 but im not gonna push my luck..do you think i have a shot of getting approved? or should i wait til the end of the statement period to see if they Auto CLI me and then go from there? I know its a HP with chase typically for any customer initated increase...Suggestions? Thanks.

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: what I've been doing following Discover denial

Good job on the SP CLI's!!
Message 2 of 4
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going, Congrats on the increases.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 4
colindidit
Established Contributor

Thanks. Do you think of I ask chase they'll increase me again?
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.