Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners

what can i or should i do?

I filed bk chapter 7 in 2015.. discharged in 2015.  ( didnt include my house or truck ). I have since got an amazon card ( 800.00 limit ) and a cap one quicksilver ( 2500.00 limit ). There was some issues that I had to dispute on my experian report. Transunion and Equifax look good ( on credit karma just below 700 on each ) but we all know that isnt totally real ... I also just signed for my wife a lease on a new toyota and was tier 1.... (  i have had about 13 vehicles with southeast toyota finance ).. so was wondering who pulls trans or equifax to determine vs experian.. ??

ok this is what i want to know.

I had used my cap one for a large purchase at 0 percent back in june of last year and only have one month left on my promo ( i was going to pay off before hand ) but in the mean time had to replace a garage door motor, fix some things that broke around the house etc etc.. and my balance is still 1500.00

who should I apply with to get a 0 percent transfer card out of BK? Before the bk here is who i stuck ... compass, citi, wells fargo, and chase. ( also included my best buy, lowes and home depot. )

where should i look or should I just make 140.00 payments and not apply anywhere?

Senior Contributor

Re: what can i or should i do?

I would try a Credit Union most all the lenders that offer good BT offers you have burned so I'm not sure about that .

thank you .. what about discover or barclays ?

Senior Contributor

Discover is offering 12 months no interest right now plus new members get the double cash back , I'm not at all a Barclays fan bc of all the AA they do to ppl for no reason , they get jealous if you have anyone other than them in your wallet and they will CLD you in a heartbeat if you have new accts and such. But they do have some good BT offers
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Disco is good for builders in the mid-600's from my experience.
You may want to get a CCT trial to pull your real scores.

I got approved for discover for 3500.00 which will greatly help with a balance transfer of the 1500.00 but also my credit utilization rate.. Smiley Happy woo hoo

Valued Contributor

benca1 wrote:

I filed bk chapter 7 in 2015.. discharged in 2015.  ( didnt include my house or truck ). I have since got an amazon card ( 800.00 limit ) and a cap one quicksilver ( 2500.00 limit ). There was some issues that I had to dispute on my experian report. Transunion and Equifax look good ( on credit karma just below 700 on each ) but we all know that isnt totally real ... I also just signed for my wife a lease on a new toyota and was tier 1.... (  i have had about 13 vehicles with southeast toyota finance ).. so was wondering who pulls trans or equifax to determine vs experian.. ??

ok this is what i want to know.

I had used my cap one for a large purchase at 0 percent back in june of last year and only have one month left on my promo ( i was going to pay off before hand ) but in the mean time had to replace a garage door motor, fix some things that broke around the house etc etc.. and my balance is still 1500.00

who should I apply with to get a 0 percent transfer card out of BK? Before the bk here is who i stuck ... compass, citi, wells fargo, and chase. ( also included my best buy, lowes and home depot. )

where should i look or should I just make 140.00 payments and not apply anywhere?

benca1....Being a new member, you were probably not aware of this, so it is understandable. You should not post the same things twice in two different catagories. The moderators will probably be along shortly to clean it up by combining them, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.

TU fico08=814 4/23/17
EX fico08=803 4/23/17
EQ fico08=804 4/23/17
Garden since 4/5/2017

no problem thank you .. I wasnt sure which forum it belonged in Smiley Happy sorry

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.