cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what citi cards are the best and why?

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: what citi cards are the best and why?

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

Don't app for a card just for the sake of wanting a card from citi.  That is what I did and my card barely gets used and for the kind of music I like private pass has only been useful once.  TYP are pretty worthless.  I feel like they have to step up their game eventually with the rewards so I'd just wait.

Tickets are cheap though as well... Looked at the Katey perry one and it was like $30 and you get back stage passes or something ( maybe VIP access or something I forgot) 

Was going to buy tickets for my parents for Robert Plant through it until we realized it was being sold through BAM and not Citi private pass for Brooklyn's showing 

What's the difference between the private pass vs AMEX's?

Amex offers presale, reserved seating, and I never noticed if there was a little bit of a discount.  For me all I notice from CITI is presale and occasionally reserved seating sections in larger venues like Garden State Art Center (Im from jersey).  When I use it for smaller venues in NYC like shows in Irving Plaza, Gramercy, etc the ticket prices are the same and I am just forced to use my citi card..

Irving Plaza isn't that bad ...  the shows I seen on private pass are cheaper then the reg but I only seen it for 2 months 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 41 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.