Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what color is it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what color is it?

Does anybody here has chase platinum card? i just received two cards from them,chase platinum visa and mastercard, they are both blue color (the plastic)shouldn't they be in silver color?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: what color is it?

They have many different designs and colors for basically the same card.
I have had both blue and silver.
Message 2 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Mine is silver
Message 3 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

are your cl over 5k, could be the non platinum version?
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey moty phychic had a similar thing happen with chase on the rewards card he got the new card it too was a different color. Enclosed was a letter stating that due to the overwhelming demand for that color of card it is tempararily unavailable. They sent him a temp card  saying he would receive the correct colored card within 60 days. Something is going on over @ Chase. Hope this is a help to you.

Message Edited by credit08 on 05-21-2008 05:50 AM
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Silver here also........
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yes i think you are right about this,there maybe out of silver cards,anyway i just sent them a mail and this the reply i got. (We're pleased to offer you card design choices for your account. This service is provided at no cost to you.) The funny thing is i don't know what that means now,does that mean i should return my cards or wait for a replace to come? Each card has 5k CL.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought its interesting to say this they sent me replacement,but the replacement are blue too. What are they doing at Chase?i think they dont even listen or read what the customer is requesting.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I de-stinkin'-spise Chase. From the deepest corners of my tiny soul. It doesn't surprise me at all. I'm shocked they didn't write you a letter in response, asking you to call to verify your request, and then argue with you over the phone that the card you were holding in your hand WAS silver and you were just LYING about it being blue...
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i sent them a massage and told them i,m very disappointed about this,and this their reply. Please accept our apologies for sending you a card with the wrong design on it. We have processed your request for a new card with the silver color. You will receive the card within five business days. You can use the blue card you have until the new one is received.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.