Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do you think?

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: what do you think?

Also, you are asking for pm info regarding credit one, AND you opened these cards in your wife's name?

You haven't learned the lessons yet. If you just got credit one pulled (or it's still on your report, with the small balance cc's you listed in the other threads), you need to just pay off the car note with regular payments. I can only guess the income problems here,

Either this was not such a good joke (which I think not), or ruining your wife's credit, not so good. Does she know you opened two amex's and a citi, along with tons of denials, under her social?

Are you even authorized to do these balance transfers you have been talking about? Dude, back to the rebuilding forum with you.
Signature needs updating
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to tell him. Lol...
Message 12 of 17
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried to tell him. Lol...

Feeling for the wife though Smiley Sad

Am I being unfriendly, unsupportive, and disrespectful? :Smiley Surprised

Signature needs updating
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. Nah.
Message 14 of 17
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

To each their own. OP, just do what you want to do because no matter the suggestions featured in this forum, you will still do as you please. Learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are the best advice you can get because next time you'll know what NOT to do. Good luck.
Message 15 of 17
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Are we being punk'd? Ashton is that you buddy?
Message 16 of 17
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Locked thread due to duplicate thread found here http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Blance-transfer-check-to-my-checking-account/td-p/35462...

OP, In order to avoid confusion, Please refrain from making duplicate threads.

Thanks, Lightnin ~ myFICO MOD

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.