Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does this even mean..?

tag
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

Re: what does this even mean..?

$60/2000 but my statement hasn't closed yet. So the total amount I owe of all my credit cards are $60. 

Message 11 of 17
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

Your total credit obligations, which include outstanding credit lines, are too high to meet our approval guidelines, when compared to your stated income.

I have around $20,000 income with total credit line of ~$15,000...

It means that $15,000/$20,000 is too much of a risk for them.

Message 12 of 17
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

CCC consider credit lines as debt..?

Message 13 of 17
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

guess that kind of means i'll have to garden until i get more income.... Smiley Sad((

subwaysandwich, sounds like you got denied....If you did, do you care to share? Maybe I can help? 

SubwaySandwich, I told you I would help....If your over 21 click here......and RECON HARD!!!!   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/REALLY-quot-You-may-include-somebody-else-s-income-quot...

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 14 of 17
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

guess that kind of means i'll have to garden until i get more income.... Smiley Sad((

subwaysandwich, sounds like you got denied....If you did, do you care to share? Maybe I can help? 

SubwaySandwich, I told you I would help....If your over 21 click here......and RECON HARD!!!!   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/REALLY-quot-You-may-include-somebody-else-s-income-quot...

Thanks! Is that a legitimate way to indicate income though..?

Message 15 of 17
Vegas247
Established Contributor

If you have a family member or friend that helps you pay bills......not really sure.....

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

As has already been said it is not the end. Citi sets maximums they will allow for CLs based on income as one of the criteria so you may have hit their ceiling. Not to long ago, the Citi Dividend Card required a higher FICO Score than some of their other cards. Today, they have many cards and as was said a lender may flex once a performance record of payments has been established. Keep looking up it has happened to me.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.