cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the easiest citi card to get approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the easiest citi card to get approved?

hi again

my equifax  report  is clean from inquiries and zero banaces and if i get the bofa secured i wanna apply in a few weeks for a card that pulls equifax like citi witch citi card is the most easiest card to get approved ??

Whats my chances with usaa i am not a  full member ? dicover ?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: what is the easiest citi card to get approved?

Hi, YUDA1718!

If you can provide us with a bit more information, you may get better responses. 

Do you have other credit cards?  Do you know your FICO scores?  Have you recently applied for other credit products, anywhere, and if so, what were the outcomes?

Please let us know so we can all work to help answer your questions.  And, welcome to the forums here at myFico!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is what i posted here yesterday but i am clean with inq on equifax

hi everyone , going to apply soon for a bofa secured card $3000 my score is about 650

whats my cnaces to be approved i have 3 accounts orchard 320 limit macys card capitol one 500 limit all  is zero balance oldest acoount 3 years the the  only negative is a 30 day late from jan 2010 will  this  efect me from getting approved ??

and i have about 14 inqurires on experian  will this effect ?

if i do get approved will the new account boost my score??

thanks

Message 3 of 5
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

IMO...I don't think CITI is an easy card to get. You have no baddies, etc....so you have a leg up. CITI/Prime Banks generally don't like baddies at all. CITI generally pull EQ most of the time. You really don't know unless you try to app is the bottom line. If your EQ is clean, at least try to get your score to 660 before apping. Good luck !!

Message 4 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

YUDA1718, thanks for your additional input.

I don't think you have any chance whatsoever with USAA, they just don't like recent inquiries.  IMO, Discover won't do much for you, either.  With limited history, and low CLs, I think you'll have to build a bit more before app'ing either of them.

I'd apply for the BOA secured card, keep that for at least a year or more, use it well and pay on time (in full, if possible), and then try for other, unsecured products from other issuers.  Citi is a good bet when you get to that point.

Patience pays off when you've got a long term plan.  And nothing happens overnight.

I'm sure you'll do just fine in the long run.  Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.