Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what other store cards are similar?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what other store cards are similar?

My friend was telling me of her new banana republic card and how she keeps getting statement credit offers in the mail. I'm jealous and would like to open some accounts like that. Are there other store cards that send generous promos frequently?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: what other store cards are similar?

Are you sure your friend doesn't have the BR Visa?? That would sound more appropriate for a SM credit. I don't know of any store cards that give SM credits, only "rewards' certificates issues to use back in the store again.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not aware that they offer a SC for rewards. I do use the crap out of that card since it's 5 pp/$1 on store purchases. I've received $110 for store credit YTD and just opened in October. It's a great card if you like Gap brands

Message 3 of 5
jeffery581
Established Contributor

RE:and how she keeps getting statement credit offers in the mail

clarify please that doesn't make sense.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeffery581 wrote:

RE:and how she keeps getting statement credit offers in the mail

clarify please that doesn't make sense.

No where on their site does it stipulate that. I would like to see one of these offers, cause I've never heard of it. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.