Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what rewards cards might I qualify for

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

what rewards cards might I qualify for

I have a Alaska Air siggy I use most of the time but I was wondering what other cash rewards cards are within my reach. The cards I circulate in my wallet are my Discover More @2500 Alaska Air @6k and my BOA cash rewards @3500. My TU is 716 and EQ is 700 last time I checked. I am inq heavy at 16 or so. I spaced my mortgage stuff out too far and gained a couple there.

I have a balance of around 1800 on my cards combined and a total credit avail of 22k w/ one loan @ 3500 and one at 8200. Will any good rewards cards accept me or should I wait until my accounts age more then 2 years....my aaoa is 1.8 years.

I was getting stuff from cap1 about their venture one but I had a couple cap1s in the past and didn't like them. I don't want to be stuck with a toy card or super high limits. The apr is %12.5 on my ak air. and the Discover and BOA are both 13.2.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: what rewards cards might I qualify for

Citi

Blue Cash Preferred

Forget Capital One, I rather apply and get 3 credit cards that pull a different report each then blow 3 INQ on Cap 1 unless you apply for the new Spark Cash with 2% ALL purchases or rebuilding!

ummm... What kind of rewards you want?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.