cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's in your wallet? 2015 edition.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what's in your wallet? 2015 edition.

Chase Freedom, Walmart, Amazon and Care Credit all get regular use.   I'll probably drop Walmart and Amazon when I get better cards that go with groceries and Amazon purchases.  CareCredit is a lot more useful than I thought it would be, especially with all the varieties it covers. (Vet, Dentist, etc).

Targets: 

Barclay:

Sallie Mae

Apple Rewards Card

Chase: 

Sapphire Preferred

AMEX: 

Blue Cash Preferred

That's pretty much it. 

Message 51 of 56
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Hello all,

Starting:

AmEx BCE

Chase CSP

Chase Freedom

Capital One Quicksilver

Bench:

Discover

AmEx JetBlue

Walmart

PayPal Smart Connect

Cut:

AmEx Gold

Target

Amazon Store Card

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 52 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

My cards, as well as my targets list, has gone down considerably.  Now I have Chase Freedom and Care Credit.  Amazon was canceled, and Walmart is still active, but destroyed the card and am just paying up to PIF on it, will cancel once that happens.  Care Credit is next on the chopping block as I want no limited-use Synchrony cards for the future.  The targets list has shrunk also.  Now down to Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX PRG and Every Day Preferred, and a maybe on either Double Cash or the Barclay Ring.  None of which will happen for at least another year. Paying down bills, and gardening in the meantime. 

Message 53 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simiply put, more than I need.  Once I hit my one year mark with some of them (and willingly paying the AF's) I will begin to consolidate limits in some cases and in others either SD or close.  Time to grow limits, not stuff my wallet fuller.

Message 54 of 56
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

PRG & SALLIE

☮ & ❤
Message 55 of 56
icyhot
Valued Contributor

In my wallet:
CSP
Venture
BofA Cash
Delta

Bench
Forward (aside from recurring transactions)
Quiksilver (until balance is paid)

Cut
Kohls
AAdvantage (PC to DC)
Hilton (apply for BCE when scores are better then consolidate)
Venture (consolidate into QS)
Also want to apply for a Marriott card
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.