Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's in your wallet?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what's in your wallet?

I easily fit 16-20 cards (not all credit) in this wallet and it's still quite thin:

http://www.all-ett.com/mens-wallets/nylon-wallet/softtech-nylon-original-wallet.html

Cheap but sturdy and practical.
Message 21 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you check the site Pad & Quill?  They have some nice cases for your phones & can carry just enough cc's & nice place to put your license.  Smiley Wink  I am leaving my purse at home & just taking it out along with my keys.  

Message 22 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

I carry Citi DC and Discover It.

No debit cards. Haven't used one in over a year.

I als don't carry cash anymore.

Message 23 of 69
onstar
Established Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I made a conscious choice to downsize my wallet about a year ago, when Coach couldn't repair my trusty fabric wallet. I have two debit cards and two credit cards, in addition to my ID, insurance card, and a couple of business cards. Since three of the cards are Captial One, the numbers aren't raised and they take up half the space that traditional cards do. 

Since I'm 99% cash-free, having a wallet this small hasn't been a total loss. Here's a pic of it I found online. 

I used to have a Coach just like that but in black. Used it for almost 12 years (Christmas 2002 to August 2014).

Now I have a Burberry one that is very similar in design/utility. Planning on using it for another 10+ years.

In my wallet:

Driver License, Metrolink Pass (heavyweight paper), Target REDcard, Chase Marriott Visa, AAA Auto Club Card

Chase Debit, Chase IHG Visa, Capital One VentureOne, Discover, $50 Bill

Yup, they all fit nicely. The wallet is just barely thicker than my iPhone 6.

BK DC 4/9/2018
FICO 08 (4/9/2018): EQ 647 EX 609 TU 620
FICO 08 (10/16/2020): EQ 676 EX 659 TU 653
Message 24 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Twelve slot wallet (plus ID holder)

1-4: Costco, Health Insurance, AAA, extra

5-8: DC, SM, Freedom, AARP

9-12: IT, Amazon, BCP, and Debit card.

I could probably cut out the Amazon, BCP, and Freedom cards with no issue, and downgrade to an 8 slot wallet, but that would require effort. 

Message 25 of 69
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

In Town.

Aadvantage MC
CashRewards Visa
PRG

Out of town

Marriott Visa
Flagship Visa
Aadvantage MC (use only for flights. Will use Aviator when available for no FTF )
PRG when no FTF takes place
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 26 of 69
black_citi
Established Contributor

Drivers license, $4, blue cross blue shield health insurance card, foid card, walgreens rewards card, cap 1 qs visa, gamestop power up card, dcu debit card, amex gold delta, geek squad tech support card, car insurance.

At home in my safe I have a dcu platinum visa, QS1 and amex bce.
Make More, Spend Less
Message 27 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually a few bills and:

Amex Plat (IDC)

Visa Signature BoA

BassPro Mastercard

DL

Georgia GWL

BoA debit card

Message 28 of 69
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Overall have about 20 credit cards.

In my wallet though;

5 random credit cards

1 debit card.

3 what id call rewards cards? barclay rewards, chase freedom and discover it.

I keep about 8 cards in my wallet, which ones depends on if I am going to a specific store or dont have anything planned.

If I am going to a specific store, ill grab that card.  The mall, I grab my comenity cards.  Generally its just all of my non store cards in my wallet.

I manage the extras by losing them throughout my room and living room.  I try to always put them on my little desk but sometimes they go on the tv stand, on the shelf under the tv or fall on the ground.

*edit*

other stuff in there, about 20 business cards, CPR/AED card, DPSST card, TWIC card and my licence.  I keep all the business cards in there because if I add or remove a card and dont replace it they fall out of my wallet, so I have to pad it with business cards to keep it tight!  (old leather is stretched out so if its not always the exact same size it gets loose and doesnt hold the cards well anymore)  Maximum amount of money my wallet can hold in 20s is 380 dollars.  Anything more than that and I can only close the top or bottom of the wallet, not both snaps.

Message 29 of 69
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I made a conscious choice to downsize my wallet about a year ago, when Coach couldn't repair my trusty fabric wallet. I have two debit cards and two credit cards, in addition to my ID, insurance card, and a couple of business cards. Since three of the cards are Captial One, the numbers aren't raised and they take up half the space that traditional cards do. 

Since I'm 99% cash-free, having a wallet this small hasn't been a total loss. Here's a pic of it I found online. 

I carry a wallet very similar to this except by Tumi. I only carry my license, Amex, Freedom and a debit card. I have a larger wallet in my briefcase with all my other cards and stuff.

Message 30 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.