Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats my next move

tag
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

whats my next move

Here are my stats

Equifax                                                                         Trans                                                                                           Exper

matrix secure open 8/2012                                            matrix secure                                                                                  matrix secure

limit300 bal 64

applied bank secure open 8/12                                                         applied

limit 500 bal 21

paypal mc open 12/12                                                paypal                                                                                              paypal

limit1000 bal 0        

citi AU open 5/2008                                                                         citi

limit 17k bal 6k

chase CO (last repoted payment may06)

other reports say LAst 8/05 (disputed)

UN PAID JUDMENT 05/2008                                                     UN PAID JUDGMENT

INQ

11  last 12/28                                             16 last 12/29                                                          15last8/12 

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Re: whats my next move

Sorry that dont look right at all.  Took a while to make I am going to edit then I will ask my questions.

Message 2 of 12
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Re: Whats my next move

The two cards that are secured are not good at all (no graduation).  Applied only reports 2CRA.  Matrix reports all three but highh fees start at a year.  So I would like to get rid of those cards and have two that grow.  I got one Paypal.  I have app to barclay,  sears ( wasnt thinking EQ no score) shopping cart Victoria Secret.  Barclay is a decline via online app status.  Sears 30 day message.  VS was 7 day message.  I am in need of suggestions.  What should my next move be?  I did my small spree and now I am done apping my goal is Auto loan and I  tried very hard to keep experian Iquiry free.  I called citi app line( auto prompts says no record of app) so probably have the wrong number.  Do I recon?App? or just leave it a what I got (it is what it is)?

Message 3 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Whats my next move

If the goal is a new car, then I would remain app free until then. Your newest account was opened this month and you'd want that to age a few months before applying for anything else.

Message 4 of 12
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Thanks llecs i am done apping. What is ur opinion on the denials/pending results. Anyone think i have a shot with barclay recon.
Message 5 of 12
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

I will be calling barclays in a less than an hour when I have a moment.  Also from what I read that the 7-10 message an Vicotia Secret is prob a need to verify more info.  Anyone have a nubmber I could call for that one.  Also Do anyone have a number to check the status of sears card(  citi application status number say no recored of application) 

alot of the inquiries on my files are from late july early august when I attemted to purchase a vehicle

Message 6 of 12
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

I was so nervos when I called Barclay card.  But approved 1k limit.  Only was concerned about all inq in august.  This site is awesome!!! So I go and call citi/sears or VS or just leave it be?  NO loss inq for VS soft pull.  Citi was but very limited history only 4 months on equifax so not sure if that even warrants a call. 

Message 7 of 12
MrSwiss
Valued Member

Did you just apply today? What was the number you called?

Thanks Swiss

Starting Score:EQ-642 --TU-632-- EX-?
Current Score:EQ-660 MyFico-- TU- 647 MyFico-- EX- 674 Quizzle
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU vsig $14k -- NFCU PLat MC $14k - NAVChek $7.5K -- NFCU PLAT Visa $14k -Cap1 $1.5k--AMZ $700- Lowes $500- WALMART-$400
Message 8 of 12
MrSwiss
Valued Member

Found a number via Google... Closed right now will have to wait till Wed.

Thanks Swiss

Starting Score:EQ-642 --TU-632-- EX-?
Current Score:EQ-660 MyFico-- TU- 647 MyFico-- EX- 674 Quizzle
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU vsig $14k -- NFCU PLat MC $14k - NAVChek $7.5K -- NFCU PLAT Visa $14k -Cap1 $1.5k--AMZ $700- Lowes $500- WALMART-$400
Message 9 of 12
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

I got the number from Google as well. I don't remember what the number was. I threw it out. I will tell you this even if i wasn't approved i was very happy with the way i was treated. Very polite there and not judgmental. I am very pleased with the company and i don't even have the card yet. I look forward to a long relationship with them.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.