Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats "luv button"?

tag
stone
Regular Contributor

whats "luv button"?

read from this thread http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BoA-CLI-success-soft-pull/td-p/1103376

consider CLI for my boa card, 4 statements out

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: whats "luv button"?

The luv button refers to a link/button you click for a CLI. With some accts., it appears when you may be eligible for a CLI. With other accts., it's always there and it's hit or miss if you get a CLI.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 6
stone
Regular Contributor

I just see a link called "Request a credit line increase" under Customer Service menu.

Message 3 of 6
Guava
Established Contributor

@stone wrote:

I just see a link called "Request a credit line increase" under Customer Service menu.

That's the proverbial "Luv button" Smiley Very Happy but I only consider it's a luv button if the increase was a soft pull

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@Guava wrote:

@stone wrote:

That's the proverbial "Luv button" Smiley Very Happy but I only consider it's a luv button if the increase was a soft pull

Then again, there are "Unluv buttons" like the one in the Cap 1 site, which will invariably say NO. (Unless you have one of their prime cards).

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 5 of 6
lithium78
Established Contributor

@stone wrote:

read from this thread http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BoA-CLI-success-soft-pull/td-p/1103376

consider CLI for my boa card, 4 statements out

I tried for a CLI for my BoA card after four statements.  They gave me a hard pull on EX.  BoA appears to almost always hard pull every time you request a CLI.  Just FYI.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.