aimoto

when do they pull the credit report?

I applied the fidelity  2% american express card last Tuesday. On the same day I ordered the direct tv package. Two days later I received myfico alert "new hard inq added" with regard to direct tv. I have not received any fidelity inq alert till now.

maybe they don't ask for equifax report? 

or maybe they don't pull my report on the same day of credit card application?

anyway, no news for a week almost means no luck. 

should I call tomorrow to urge them?

Thanks.

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: when do they pull the credit report?

It might be that Fidelity pulled a different credit report than Equifax. (My guess is that they pulled Experian.)

Score Watch can only tell you about inqs pulled on Equifax, not on the other two bureaus. Once the card starts reporting though, you should get an alert for the new account.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
aimoto

i see now

thanks a lot. 

aimoto

just called and a girl told me that I've been approved
but with 2K cl only
and that girl simply stops me from talking to her supervisor.. saying my card has already been mailed out.. 
is it  easy to get CLI with fia?
maybe it's hard pull hard pull ..
should I give another  call to talk about the credit line?
 Thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+