Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to update income for BofA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

where to update income for BofA?

Anyone know where to update your income on the Bofa site? Looks like they don't have that option on their account services online. Do people just call in or chat them to update their income on their profile?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: where to update income for BofA?

I can't find it either.  I have just been giving them the same correct number every few months when I ask them for another insane credit line increase.  The only places I've ever seen a place to type it all result in HPs.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I guess BofA doesn't care about your income, so if I never ask for a CLI, there is no other option to update my Income if it changes? So I guess they don't care to know  lol. 

Message 3 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

So I guess BofA doesn't care about your income, so if I never ask for a CLI, there is no other option to update my Income if it changes? So I guess they don't care to know  lol. 

Sure you could call them and provide it.. I am pretty sure they care about your income on new applications or when requesting a CLI as they ask it their.. BofA is rarely gives auto CLI's and requests a HP.

Message 4 of 6
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

They only do it when requesting credit in my experience.

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 5 of 6
Glen_M
Frequent Contributor

If you apply for credit, even a SP CLI, they will request it -- along with an assortment of other things.  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.