Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which CCs look at TU for approvals?

tag
hemi961
Regular Contributor

Re: which CCs look at TU for approvals?

I'm in Arizona and few pull Transunion here so I did a search of those that generally do and my results pretty mirrored those mentioned in the thread Scamp listed early.

For me:

State Farm

Discover

GEMB- ShopNBC, Amazon store card

Ameriprise which is issued by Barclay's

National City

UMB

Chase- they usually pull exp for me, this was the only transunion pull so I would hesitate to suggest them as Transunion pullers.

I'm out of the UMB service area but I applied for one of their affinity cards as they seem to be nationwide.

National city: I'm out of their service area but the Every Day Rewards card is issued outside their regular area. I got a letter from National City last Monday stating that this month they would be PNC, so it looks like things are about finalized on the credit card end of the transition. I called and was told that I would be issued a PNC card sometime this month. I'm outside the PNC service area too so it will be interesting to see how they handle that issue. I have a zero balance so if they cancel my card it won't affect me. However, as it relates to your original question I'm not sure if National City is still issuing cards. If not, I'm not sure who PNC pulls.

Message Edited by hemi961 on 09-03-2009 07:40 AM
Message Edited by hemi961 on 09-03-2009 10:51 AM
Message 11 of 14
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Lagb, do you mind if I ask what CU you are a member.
Message Edited by crosbyk1 on 09-03-2009 09:56 AM

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
lagb
Contributor

@crosbyk1 wrote:
Lagb, do you mind if I ask what CU you are a member.
Message Edited by crosbyk1 on 09-03-2009 09:56 AM

I sent you a PM

Message 13 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@hemi961 wrote:

I'm in Arizona and few pull Transunion here so I did a search of those that generally do and my results pretty mirrored those mentioned in the thread Scamp listed early.

For me:

State Farm

Discover

GEMB- ShopNBC, Amazon store card

Ameriprise which is issued by Barclay's

National City

UMB

Chase- they usually pull exp for me, this was the only transunion pull so I would hesitate to suggest them as Transunion pullers.

I'm out of the UMB service area but I applied for one of their affinity cards as they seem to be nationwide.

National city: I'm out of their service area but the Every Day Rewards card is issued outside their regular area. I got a letter from National City last Monday stating that this month they would be PNC, so it looks like things are about finalized on the credit card end of the transition. I called and was told that I would be issued a PNC card sometime this month. I'm outside the PNC service area too so it will be interesting to see how they handle that issue. I have a zero balance so if they cancel my card it won't affect me. However, as it relates to your original question I'm not sure if National City is still issuing cards. If not, I'm not sure who PNC pulls.

They won't cancel your card because you are outside the normal service area. That would apply to new accounts though.

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 09-03-2009 07:29 PM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.