cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which citi forward card design is best?

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: which citi forward card design is best?

I like the 3rd one. Pretty. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 33
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@Sweets8E wrote:

The white and green is awesome, but I'd be concerned about dirt and wallet juice LOL (wallet juice meaning dye). The black one is pretty sweet too.

For some reason everytime i see the white and green or black and green forward card i automatically think fo the chase bp card

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 33
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

I like the second one quite a bit. I actually wasn't aware that there were any other designs available besides the black and green one.

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 13 of 33
Sweets8E
Frequent Contributor

@Tommy5746 wrote:

@Sweets8E wrote:

The white and green is awesome, but I'd be concerned about dirt and wallet juice LOL (wallet juice meaning dye). The black one is pretty sweet too.

For some reason everytime i see the white and green or black and green forward card i automatically think fo the chase bp card

Yep!! Classic!! And there is a resemblance. I can see that.

Starting Score: 686 TU / 683 EQ 01/17/2013
Current Score: 703 TU / 691 EQ 10/04/2013 / 688 EX 11/12/2013
Goal Score: 700 across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 33
bribro
Valued Contributor

I like the green and black one.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 15 of 33
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I want the 4th one! Uhhh I will obtain a citi card someday!! LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 16 of 33
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

What kind of question is that? Xd

I have the green and white one Smiley Happy
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 17 of 33
nagisa
New Contributor

I got my green and black one today. When I chose it on the application, I thought it was the best looking one, but now that I have it in front of me I think I chose wrong! It looks like it was printed on a bad inkjet printer so the black background is more grey (with a bluish tinge). Next to my Chase Amazon Visa which has actual black on it, it's really obvious that the Forward is grey. Upon closer inspection you can also see the dithering caused by the green 'glow'.

Does anyone else's Forward also look like it was printed on an inkjet printer?

Of all the cards I have, I still like my AMEX PRG the most as it's made really well so that the design is super crisp and detailed. I also for some reason like my UK debit card (really well printed; also has a strange 'matte' coating on top instead of cheap plastic reflections, and it also seems to be made of thicker plastic so feels better).

PNC Points Visa $3.3k (5/09), Amex PRG NPSP (9/10), Amex BCP $19.7k (10/12), Chase Amazon $4.8k (10/12), Citi Forward $7.5k (11/12), Chase Southwest RR Premier $8k (3/13), Discover it $4.3k (11/13), Citi Double Cash $18k (PC'd 9/16 from AA Executive 7/15), Chase CSR $12.2k (9/16)
Message 18 of 33
kekrre
Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

I wouldn't mind adding the white one to my wallet in next Nov. Everyone seems to want black cards, but a lot of white ones look really nice. My Amex Green stands out nicely bc it's green with a white border (also only one with a border).

I think the Ring is particularly nice:

This is a much simpler conversation than "which Discover card design is best?" (it's Dawn of Discover, btw).

|||||||
Message 19 of 33
distantarray
Established Contributor

i got the 2nd one white and green it looks clean Smiley Happy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.