cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who doesn't love free money and discover?

tag
zerbherb
Established Contributor

who doesn't love free money and discover?

long story short. I am new two this minus balance thing, had them send it via two different ways. I was charged for one of them, and had to send it back. i woke up this morning to account balance of minus 209. IT WAS LIGIT MONEY!!! free money in the morning is awesome.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: who doesn't love free money and discover?

Lol I'm sorry I don't get it? 

Message 2 of 30
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Neither do I. Just woke up to free money. That's All. It's strange. I'll take it.
;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 3 of 30
uswala
Senior Contributor

I think both your payments processed and that is why your account is showing extra money.

Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@uswala wrote:

I think both your payments processed and that is why your account is showing extra money.

+1. I would use the chat feature to find out, otherwise you might find the money gets rescinded and you end up owing. 

Message 5 of 30
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Already did. They said its a ligit minus balance. Free money is awesome.
;
Message 6 of 30
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

Are you saying that you made a payment on the Discover website and also made a payment from your banks billpay?

Message 7 of 30
zerbherb
Established Contributor

no, i had a minus balance on my account. They sent me it twice once via direct deposit and then check. So i had to send back the check. They got back the check a few a days ago.

this morning i woke up to a minus balance of 209 and it happens to be true its fair game money. So i transfered it back to my checking accoun this morning.Smiley Happy

;
Message 8 of 30
core
Valued Contributor

Nice, how did you manage to arrange all this in the first place?  $209 probably wasn't cash back or anything like that.  Tell us all the secrets!

Message 9 of 30
zerbherb
Established Contributor

i have literally no idea. But ill take it.Smiley Very Happy

;
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.