cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who else received this from discover?

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: who else received this from discover?

That because your half as a valuable customer as us. Lol JK.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 11 of 36
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I want a Discover so bad I can taste it! The new commercials are enticing too.  I promised I would stay in the garden until March! Argh!!!

Message 12 of 36
aplast
Regular Contributor

this is awesome! do they just randomly send gift cards - or is this like a new account gift??

Message 13 of 36
GoldenloveNY
Frequent Contributor

I wish Discover will give me a gift. I only been a cardmember since September 2012 though. :/

I want a starbucks gift card. I am a proud Starbucks Addict who stands outside their shops occasionally just to sniff the coffee smell....if there was a way to smoke their coffee beans, I will....or is there? Hummm......

Citi Double Cash: $1,000
Capital One Secured: $500
Capital One Savor One: $1,650
Amex Gold- NPSL.
Amex Platinum- NPSL.
Amex Delta Gold: $1,000
Best Buy Store Credit Card: $2,000
Amazon Store Credit Card: $6,000
Verizon Visa Card: $2,000

Bj's Perks Elite Mastercard: $2,300

Merrick Credit Card: $1,400
First Savings Credit Card: $1,250
Message 14 of 36
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

I didn't get a gift Smiley Sad

Just got my card today...did you get the gift card with the cc, or did it come after?
Photobucket
Message 15 of 36
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@GoldenloveNY wrote:

I wish Discover will give me a gift. I only been a cardmember since September 2012 though. :/

I want a starbucks gift card. I am a proud Starbucks Addict who stands outside their shops occasionally just to sniff the coffee smell....if there was a way to smoke their cofee beans, I will....or is there? Hummm......

+1 Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 36
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

How do you get a gift card from them?  By being a cardmember in good standing? 

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 17 of 36
nickn86
Contributor

I applied online for a Starbucks gift card from Discover.  They denied me for too many recent Dunkin Donuts gift cards given to me by Chase.  I tried reconning, but the Starbucks underwriter again told me I had too many recent gift cards and that I did not have enough experience handling gift cards with a line of $10.  I stressed to him that I prefer SBux to Dunkin' and wouldn't never ask for DD gift cards again.  No luck.  Finally, I called again (after having the Dunkin' inquiries removed from my CR) and after stressing I would spend my gift cards in full each month, I was approved for a $15 Starbucks gift card that comes with complimentary Starbucks lounge access (their couches).

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5.6k (3/13) | Amex Premier Rewards Gold - NPSL (1/13) | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature - 9k (1/13) | Amex Delta Gold - 6k (9/12) | Citi Forward Visa - 10k (10/12) | Discover It - 2k (2/12) | Chase +1 Visa - $300 (2/11)
Message 18 of 36
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Are these just free gift discover giving away?

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 19 of 36
aplast
Regular Contributor

@nickn86 wrote:

I applied online for a Starbucks gift card from Discover.  They denied me for too many recent Dunkin Donuts gift cards given to me by Chase.  I tried reconning, but the Starbucks underwriter again told me I had too many recent gift cards and that I did not have enough experience handling gift cards with a line of $10.  I stressed to him that I prefer SBux to Dunkin' and wouldn't never ask for DD gift cards again.  No luck.  Finally, I called again (after having the Dunkin' inquiries removed from my CR) and after stressing I would spend my gift cards in full each month, I was approved for a $15 Starbucks gift card that comes with complimentary Starbucks lounge access (their couches).

haha very clever. I got a good laugh in.

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.