cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who is still giving generous Credit Limits?

tag
MattH
Senior Contributor

Re: who is still giving generous Credit Limits?

@Anonymous wrote:
you can either qualify through family or service or donate $25 i think to some military organization

From the PenFed web site:

You have selected that you wish to join Pentagon Federal Credit Union by becoming a member of the National Military Family Association (NMFA). Services rendered by NMFA consist of membership in the organization with all benefits offered by NMFA. Membership is established on payment of the dues which are not refundable. Dues are tax deductible and may be treated as a cash advance by your card issuer. Membership in NMFA does not need to be maintained in order to maintain membership in Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Join now!

Please complete the form below and then click continue in order to complete the application process.

One year membership: $20
Three year membership: $50
Lifetime membership: $300 BEST VALUE!

The Navy one is more strict, an actual service connection is required.

Message Edited by MattH on 10-16-2008 09:03 PM
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 11 of 15
oracles
Valued Contributor

Pen Fed I heard gives very generous CLs. I will definitely in 6 months applying for a CC.
Message 12 of 15
Veee
Frequent Contributor

@oracles wrote:
Pen Fed I heard gives very generous CLs. I will definitely in 6 months applying for a CC.

They did to me Smiley Happy See my post below!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=121878

Myfico scores as of 11/12/08 TU 750 EX 722

MyFico scores as of 9/20/08 TU 638 EX 663 EQ 691
Message 13 of 15
oracles
Valued Contributor

yeah, i saw Veee, wow much congrats to you. I also want it for the great cash rewards.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards MC with a credit line of 14k.  Just for the heck of it I hit the "request a credit line increase" button, thinking they were going to ask me how much I wanted (never did it before).  The next thing I knew, the page came up and said, "CONGRATULATIONS!  You have been approved for a credit line increase of $1,200.00 giving you a total credit limit of $15,200.00". PLUS, they said they had NOT pulled my credit report to make the decision.

WAS I SURPRISED!   

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.