I figured that, im looking in Synchrony bank

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: who pulls trans union

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My best score is trans which bank only pull trans.???

What can are you looking at?  Also, the credut pull database should help you trememdously with your region and what kind of credit is pulled.

Indeed. Discover sometimes pulls TU as well, but it seems like location is a huge factor on who they pull.

Yep.. I should have proofread my initial postSmiley Tongue.. My bad.  Corrected though.

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I figured that, im looking in Synchrony bank

Synchrony most pulls TU.  But just type credit pull database into google and it will pop up for you.  We are not allowed to link it here.  That will help you alot.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What can are you looking at?  Also, the credut pull database should help you trememdously with your region and what kind of credit is pulled.

Indeed. Discover sometimes pulls TU as well, but it seems like location is a huge factor on who they pull.

Yep.. I should have proofread my initial postSmiley Tongue.. My bad.  Corrected though.

Well, while we're proofreading, maybe we should take a second look at "tremendously". Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got what you were saying lol, thank you for the reply

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, while we're proofreading, maybe we should take a second look at "tremendously". Smiley Tongue

Hehehehe.. Corrected.  I am so tired lol.. I need a breakSmiley Happy  Thanks for pointing it out to me.  These little wrong spellings aren't good.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thank you, after reading this furom about synchrony i think its best to stay far away... and i will try that thank you

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

before you do anything you need to determine what you want and what your fico scores are. the FAKO from credit karma won't help.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does your profile look like?

Barclaycard and Syncrony pull TU.  

Others may depend on region and card type.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.