cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is it so hard for some to STAY In the Garden??

tag
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: why is it so hard for some to STAY In the Garden??

@Duncanrr wrote:
I brag about my recons Smiley Wink that's where you really show your skills

You are never in the garden long enough to consider it a stay, only a quick drop by.   Smiley Very Happy

I never pretrend to be in the garden.

Message 31 of 34
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

You are never in the garden long enough to consider it a stay, only a quick drop by.   Smiley Very Happy

Not entirely true. My first trip in garden was 3 months and I'm working on 4th* month now (* aping for NFCU does really count as leaving garden Smiley Wink ). I'll be in garden until June. (edit: also you were the one pushing to go 6 for 6 )

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 34
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

Not entirely true. My first trip in garden was 3 months and I'm working on 4th* month now (* aping for NFCU does really count as leaving garden Smiley Wink ). I'll be in garden until June. (edit: also you were the one pushing to go 6 for 6 )

It was a lot of fun cheering you on and you were quite successfull.   So you did not need to be in the garden.  

4 months is still a short time, and isn't it about time to get some deffered interest deals on your remodel applicance?. 

Message 33 of 34
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

nah. I paid most things off already. I'll end up only having about 5k on my NFCU which kill pay off in a couple months. The rest of remaining bill will covered by exchange of professional services. I'm helping contractor out with some legal issues so my bill will wipe out his. But you are right, it was fun and was a successful run. Hope to have similar success in June.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.