Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Re: why is it so hard for some to STAY In the Garden??

Duncanrr wrote:
I brag about my recons :smileywink: that's where you really show your skills

You are never in the garden long enough to consider it a stay, only a quick drop by.   :smileyvery-happy:

I never pretrend to be in the garden.

Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

[ Edited ]

Wolf3 wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

You are never in the garden long enough to consider it a stay, only a quick drop by.   :smileyvery-happy:

Not entirely true. My first trip in garden was 3 months and I'm working on 4th* month now (* aping for NFCU does really count as leaving garden :smileywink: ). I'll be in garden until June. (edit: also you were the one pushing to go 6 for 6 )

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Duncanrr wrote:

Wolf3 wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

Not entirely true. My first trip in garden was 3 months and I'm working on 4th* month now (* aping for NFCU does really count as leaving garden :smileywink: ). I'll be in garden until June. (edit: also you were the one pushing to go 6 for 6 )

It was a lot of fun cheering you on and you were quite successfull.   So you did not need to be in the garden.  

4 months is still a short time, and isn't it about time to get some deffered interest deals on your remodel applicance?. 

Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

nah. I paid most things off already. I'll end up only having about 5k on my NFCU which kill pay off in a couple months. The rest of remaining bill will covered by exchange of professional services. I'm helping contractor out with some legal issues so my bill will wipe out his. But you are right, it was fun and was a successful run. Hope to have similar success in June.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+