cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will anyone approve 620,616,621 credit scores for a credit card ?!!

tag
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

Re: will anyone approve 620,616,621 credit scores for a credit card ?!!

Nothing to do with credit card approval, but I strongly agree with another poster who said to look online at James Allen and Blue Nile.  I bought my wife an engagement ring from James Allen last year and I can't say enough about them.  It was a little difficult making a $10,000 purchase online for something I had never held in my hands, but after months and months of exhaustive research, I went with James Allen and couldn't be happier.  I took the ring to an independant appraiser on Jewelers Row in downtown Chicago and they appraised it for far more than I paid.  They have financing, (although I paid cash) and offer 100% trade-in if you want to trade it in for something better in the future.  I would stay far away from the mall chains who overcharge like you wouldn't believe!  Good luck!!!

Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you havent requested a CLI with NFCU, you could try that.  Ask for 25k and they will counter. I went from $500 to 45k worth of credit with them in about a year and a half. 

Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tim_S - Shelly here from James Allen. Just wanted to say thank so much for choosing us for your special purchase! Very happy to hear you had a positive experience! :-) If you decide to share your ring via social media, please feel free to use our hashtag #jamesallenrings ;-)

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.