Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will never deal with barclays again

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: will never deal with barclays again

Threads like these are constantly popping up. Barclays = Fail...

Sorry to hear about another fall to the "Barclays Big Brother Syndrome"

Message 21 of 24
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

1% utilization, i had 5 new accounts a boa cash rewards, discover, citi dividend, fidelity amex, and a new car loan for 25k no baddies ever

amazon
Message 22 of 24
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

1% utilization, i had 5 new accounts a boa cash rewards, discover, citi dividend, fidelity amex, and a new car loan for 25k no baddies ever. i honestly dont care about them closing my card because i know they dont want my business and i already paid off my apply purchase long time ago so it just had a 0 balance for the past 10 months

amazon
Message 23 of 24
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i closed mine anyway. they attempted to take me back with a 0% balance transfer offer for a year featuring a credit limit increase up to 3000 dollars based on the balance amount i would be willing to transfer. it also included only 1% transfer fee. wow they must really miss me! well they should have thought about that sooner with their crappy customer service in addition to never offering me a pc or apr reduction. while not as crappy as my paypal was, the phone reception was always the worst.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.