Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

Re: world/ world elite mastercard questions.

creditnocash wrote:
:smileyhappy:. And where is it from? Benefits you get etc...

It's the United Club card in my signature at the bottom. When I PCed from the old CO PP they let me keep it as a WEMC, but all new cards are only offered as a Visa Signature. WEMC benefits are found here: http://www.mastercard.us/credit-card-world-elite.html. Chase/card specific benefits are found here: http://milecards.com/4994/united-mileageplus-club-card-full-benefits-guide/. My card has access to both sets of benefits.
FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Valued Contributor
creditnocash

Thanks . Yeah I was looking At that and when I called mc they said it depends on the institution and what they offer. (Sorry can't see your sig since I'm on my phone)
I mean the banks not little by any means but it's no chase or anything
Current: EQ 735 Discover 9/5/13 Walmart TU 730 EX FICO 726 Amex Pull(1/1/13)

Starting total revolving credit: $2600 | Current total revolving credit: 31k+

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 8 TU 5 EX 5 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Contributor
ricefed

I have a chase sapphire preferred world MasterCard. I'm wondering all the benefits too. I also have a NFCU cash rewards visa signature. I called last week to use the concierge service. That's a cool feature. They will be buying tickets for me this Friday since ill be busy at work lol. If the world MasterCard works the same it would be nice.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+