Contributor
Alexandria

yay!

by the end of september i will have 3 credit cards all paid off!!!! it should lower my utilization from 50% down to 33%!!!!!

Starting Score: 626 (July '10)
Current Score: 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
cadavis0609

Re: yay!

awesome, congrats, keep up the good work.
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Alexandria wrote:
by the end of september i will have 3 credit cards all paid off!!!! it should lower my utilization from 50% down to 33%!!!!!

Heres a big ol congrats for ya. And i bet youll see a bit of a bump in score then too:smileyvery-happy:
Valued Contributor
jmbfl

Alexandria wrote:

Keep it up! Every little bit that you decrease that UTIL will improve your score until you are below 10%. You will also find your disposable funds greater as the payments drop away. It is a great feeling! Nothing better than working for YOU and not to make CC PAYMENTS!
Contributor
Alexandria

[ Edited ]
thank you everyone on the congrats! And yes it is a great feeling to pay off the CC's, almost addicting!

Message Edited by Alexandria on 09-28-2008 05:36 AM

Starting Score: 626 (July '10)
Current Score: 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
EddieX

Congratulations
----------------------------------------------------------------
Credit repair - the Ski Mask Way.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+