cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you wanna f/r me? go bl*w yourself, amex.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: you wanna f/r me? go bl*w yourself, amex.

AMEX didn't ask for my tax returns, but they did give me a Gold no limit AMEX in addition.
Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

there is always a limit on AMEX cards. There is no such thing as no-limit with them. You still have to call in and ask if the purchase will go through. usually they give you a limit cap, say to $10,000 and that is it. Don't believe me? Just call AMEX customer service and ask.
Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

rrm wrote:
AMEX didn't ask for my tax returns, but they did give me a Gold no limit AMEX in addition.

What did they ask for paystubs?
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the limit is based on normal monthly usage.....like if i normally use 1k monthly, my limit will be 1k.....if i normally use 100k monthly, my limit will be 100k
Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

they may have asked what I make per yr, and i told them.....that is all.

i am not sure what AMEX asked for because I talked to several cc companies the same night. I remember 1 or 2 asking if they can pull my credit report, what i granted.

when i had a 2.5 limit w/ AMEX (which i got in late 2006), AMEX did give it to me (thru actually purchases) 0% rate for some time. I had 100% utilization w/ them for months.....that may have played a part.
Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone got reviewd on BOA AMEX?
Message 36 of 37
Zerohot
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone got reviewd on BOA AMEX?

I doubt they do so. I have a Citi AMEX for over 3 years and it seems to be more Citi-based than AMEX. When I even tried to add the account to the AMEX wwww it directed me to go to Citi.
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.