Established Member
rrm

Re: you wanna f/r me? go bl*w yourself, amex.

AMEX didn't ask for my tax returns, but they did give me a Gold no limit AMEX in addition.
Frequent Contributor
montana

there is always a limit on AMEX cards. There is no such thing as no-limit with them. You still have to call in and ask if the purchase will go through. usually they give you a limit cap, say to $10,000 and that is it. Don't believe me? Just call AMEX customer service and ask.
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

rrm wrote:
AMEX didn't ask for my tax returns, but they did give me a Gold no limit AMEX in addition.

What did they ask for paystubs?
Established Member
rrm

I think the limit is based on normal monthly usage.....like if i normally use 1k monthly, my limit will be 1k.....if i normally use 100k monthly, my limit will be 100k
Established Member
rrm

they may have asked what I make per yr, and i told them.....that is all.

i am not sure what AMEX asked for because I talked to several cc companies the same night. I remember 1 or 2 asking if they can pull my credit report, what i granted.

when i had a 2.5 limit w/ AMEX (which i got in late 2006), AMEX did give it to me (thru actually purchases) 0% rate for some time. I had 100% utilization w/ them for months.....that may have played a part.
Frequent Contributor
montana

Anyone got reviewd on BOA AMEX?
Established Member
Zerohot

montana wrote:
Anyone got reviewd on BOA AMEX?

I doubt they do so. I have a Citi AMEX for over 3 years and it seems to be more Citi-based than AMEX. When I even tried to add the account to the AMEX wwww it directed me to go to Citi.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}