Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zinc approved

tag
cardslayer
Regular Contributor

Re: zinc approved

+1 ^^ That's exactly why I keep my Zync even when I got the Plat. I have restaurant pack and all dining goes on that card.

Message 11 of 16
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

Open, how does it handle store merchant falls into two two different packs?  For example if I had Eco and restaurant packs, delfina pizza falls into both.

You get three points.  The packs absolutely stack.

The Zync is great when combined with the Platinum, since all your points are MR First.

wow.  That is even better

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 12 of 16
BlueNightStar
Regular Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Congrats!

I think the Zync is an awesome card.  With the mixing and matching of packs, it's one of the most fun cards to use, in my estimation.

Make sure you sign up for *all* the free packs, especially the ECO pack.

PS - Check out the home pack.  It used to cost $15, but you receive a $20 Lowe's gift card.

wow.  Just checked out Eco pack.  In San Fran, it covers a surprising number of stores I shop at.  Too bad about the 5k limit.  Almost tempted to get zync even though I am rocking 3 Amexes.  Hard to resist the backdating as i get 20+ years with each Amex.

What is the 5k limit? I just got the Zync and wasn't aware there was a limit on anything.

Message 13 of 16
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@BlueNightStar wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Congrats!

I think the Zync is an awesome card.  With the mixing and matching of packs, it's one of the most fun cards to use, in my estimation.

PS - Check out the home pack.  It used to cost $15, but you receive a $20 Lowe's gift card.

wow.  Just checked out Eco pack.  In San Fran, it covers a surprising number of stores I shop at.  Too bad about the 5k limit.  Almost tempted to get zync even though I am rocking 3 Amexes.  Hard to resist the backdating as i get 20+ years with each Amex.

What is the 5k limit? I just got the Zync and wasn't aware there was a limit on anything.

most of the packs have limit on extra points you can receive from packs.

Message 14 of 16
BlueNightStar
Regular Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

@BlueNightStar wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Congrats!

most of the packs have limit on extra points you can receive from packs.

Thank you. I thought I read the terms carefully but I guess not. Still a great card, especially for the rebuilders.

Message 15 of 16
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Aside from prg, only way to get extra mr points.  Highly considering getting it.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.