Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zync with express pay

tag
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

zync with express pay

Just requested my zync with express pay and they are over nighting it... didnt even ask To
AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: zync with express pay

Nice !  Mine didn't come with Express Pay,  and since I haven't seen it available at many places I haven't considered asking for it.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 46
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

They overnighted the Blue Cash Express to me when they for some reason ignored the Jr. part of my name(something that hapens far too often) and the request for Express Pay.

Discover also overnighted when it had been two weeks and after ringing them they said they had forgotten to order a card. Guess how many times that card has left the house.

Has not happened with any bank issuing a Visa or Mastercard yet.

Message 3 of 46
teenastie
Established Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:
Just requested my zync with express pay and they are over nighting it... didnt even ask To

Didn't Amex overnight your Zync?

Message 4 of 46
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

@teenastie wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

Freshly-approved cards usually go out via first class mail, while replacement cards (regardless of reason) seem to always go UPS overnight.

Message 5 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

I didn't know now the Zync Card doesn't come with ExpressPay. Does the card have the hologram on the back on the card? 

Ron.

Message 6 of 46
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I didn't know now the Zync Card doesn't come with ExpressPay. Does the card have the hologram on the back on the card? 

Ron.

The magnetic stripe? Yes. Well, mine did, but it was sent out back in December. I hear it is being discontinued, however.

Message 7 of 46
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@steve23111 wrote:

@teenastie wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

Freshly-approved cards usually go out via first class mail, while replacement cards (regardless of reason) seem to always go UPS overnight.

My first card with them was sent first class, but when I applied for the SPG card, they overnighted that to me.  I didn't request it expedited, I don't know what triggered it.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

Yes, I mean the holographic magnetic strip on the back of your back.  I heard now Amex cards don't have that any more. They went back to silver gray nagnetic stripe. I got my Green two months ago and it didn't have it.  

Ron.

Message 9 of 46
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

I got my Zync a week ago and it has a holographic magnetic strip.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.