Valued Contributor
afbar1114

Re: zync with express pay

Cdnewmanpac wrote:

I got my Zync a week ago and it has a holographic magnetic strip.

i got mine in jan and it has the holographic strip on it still 

In my wallet: AMEX Gold; Freedom $1.5k; CSP $5k; Chase United $5k; Discover $2k
Last HP: 4/30
Mega Contributor
LS2982

I want this card sooooooooooooo bad!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
afbar1114

LS2982 wrote:

to be honest the ZYNC i think is the best charge card because of the packs... the CSR wanted me to app for green or higher and i said this is the better card to fit my needs because i eat out alot i get 2x points on that.paying my cell 2x points on that..DD gift card after spending $25 every month.. packs still have 2x on travel. book hotels online thru amex get 3x points. i added two packs so my total AF is $65 still less then green and i feel like i am getting more. i might be adding anohter pack soon and it will still be less then green

Super Contributor
Ron1

LS2982 wrote:

I looked at your score. I think you might get approved.

Ron.

Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

afbar1114 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

to be honest the ZYNC i think is the best charge card because of the packs... the CSR wanted me to app for green or higher and i said this is the better card to fit my needs because i eat out alot i get 2x points on that.paying my cell 2x points on that..DD gift card after spending $25 every month.. packs still have 2x on travel. book hotels online thru amex get 3x points. i added two packs so my total AF is $65 still less then green and i feel like i am getting more. i might be adding anohter pack soon and it will still be less then green

I have the Zync on my Credit Card Bucket List.

That DD perk alone is enough reason for me to want it.  I love DD!! I get coffee from there almost everyday.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
afbar1114

MsLadyRover wrote:

afbar1114 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

That DD perk alone is enough reason for me to want it.  I love DD!! I get coffee from there almost everyday.

whats that?

Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

whats that?

Just a term I made up.  You know how people have a "Bucket List" which is a list of things they haven't done that they eventually want to do?  Well I decided I would create a "Credit Card Bucket List" which is a list of credit cards I don't have that I eventually want.  LOL.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
teenastie

MsLadyRover wrote:

whats that?

Just a term I made up.  You know how people have a "Bucket List" which is a list of things they haven't done that they eventually want to do?  Well I decided I would create a "Credit Card Bucket List" which is a list of credit cards I don't have that I eventually want.  LOL.

I think DD stands for Dunkin Doughnuts :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
afbar1114

the zync seems to be a card everyone wants

Valued Contributor
afbar1114

I have gotten over the whole FR thing now.... i have no reason to worry

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}