Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX RANKS HIGHEST IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX RANKS HIGHEST IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

AMEX & Discover will always be tops even though they started letting other banks issue their cards the largest portion are issued by them directly There hundreds of banks handing out VISA/Mastercard
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

CROCK!!Smiley Mad
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

CROCK of $hit

Dakota34 wrote:
 CROCK!!Smiley Mad

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover still loves me- #1 vote.
Message 14 of 16
MattH
Senior Contributor

I've never had problems with AMEX myself, and sometimes in the past I've found their service very useful especially when traveling. For instance before there were international ATM networks when I needed cash abroad I went to the local American Express office and cashed a personal check, which only a Cardmember could do. Also I think it's worthwhile maintaining my AMEX Gold Card account because it's the oldest tradeline on my history; a clueful underwriter should recognize that "Member Since 82" means I got my AMEX card when they were pretty hard to get, and even for the FICO-score-only robots it adds a few points from the account age.
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 15 of 16
athensguy
Valued Contributor

It turns out that the "stingy" lending Discover did is leaving them in pretty decent shape compared to the other large national banks. American Express is hardly doing any better than Capital One.

CUs are still the best place to be.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.