AMEX now offering free FICO 08

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX now offering free FICO 08

@disdreamin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you need to remove the card number/name from there Smiley Happy

Pretty sure it is a generic card number...when I pull up my AmEx home page, it shows 3759 876543 21001 which clearly isn't my account number as well (I think the screen shot shows the same number).  The parts where it would show the actual first name and last five digits of the account appear to have been edited by Amerabian to remove identifiers.

Think you're right but whacked anyway.  I'll have to double-check my own Amex account but it would be smart of them to put a generic number in there.

        
Message 171 of 666
Amerabian
New Contributor

I did crop out the real card number and my name

No info on the image identifies anyone at all.

Just wanted to show others what the page looks like Smiley Happy

FICO Score: 644
NPSL$500$300$500$528

Message 172 of 666
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

is there any updates on when this feature will roll out to most of the amex customer base. I tried asking CSR over the weekend about it. I originally called amex about my amazon prime offer. After that was settled i asked about fico score availablity , and CSR was clueless first hes heard of it. With that response i am wondering if its going to even happen at all in 2015, if they haven't had any training on it at all yet. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 173 of 666
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

is there any updates on when this feature will roll out to most of the amex customer base. I tried asking CSR over the weekend about it. I originally called amex about my amazon prime offer. After that was settled i asked about fico score availablity , and CSR was clueless first hes heard of it. With that response i am wondering if its going to even happen at all in 2015, if they haven't had any training on it at all yet. 

I spoke with a CSR who said it could happen as soon as late-February. I just took it with a grain of salt.

Message 174 of 666
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Per American Express Disclaimer:

FICO® Disclaimer

The FICO® Score we provide is the FICO® Score 8 based on data from Experian and may be different from other credit scores. FICO® Scores and educational content are delivered only to Primary card members who get a monthly statement and have an available score. This information is intended only for the Primary card members own review purposes.  American Express and other lenders may use different inputs like a FICO® Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. Because it is continuously updated, your FICO® Score may not reflect the most current data on your credit report.  This benefit may change or end in the future. 

Let's hope they don't end it!

Message 175 of 666
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

FICO® Disclaimer

The FICO® Score we provide is the FICO® Score 8 based on data from Experian and may be different from other credit scores. FICO® Scores and educational content are delivered only to Primary card members who get a monthly statement and have an available score. This information is intended only for the Primary card members own review purposes.  American Express and other lenders may use different inputs like a FICO® Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. Because it is continuously updated, your FICO® Score may not reflect the most current data on your credit report.  This benefit may change or end in the future. 

that kind of would be funny if they ended it before they even started it !!!

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 176 of 666
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

FICO® Disclaimer

How frequently has it been updating?

        
Message 177 of 666
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

It has been updating once a month, on the last day of the month.  My statement cuts mid-month so it's not tied to that.

Message 178 of 666
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

It has been updating once a month, on the last day of the month.  My statement cuts mid-month so it's not tied to that.

Ah thanks.  Do they give a score range on the landing page too?

        
Message 179 of 666
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Message 180 of 666
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.