Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-in-one Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All-in-one Credit Card

All-in-one credit card
Want to streamline those bulky credit cards? iCache has a way to keep your wallet thinner while keeping your buying power just as strong.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All-in-one Credit Card

Oh, I saw that on CNN last week! Really looks nifty

But knowing me, I'll wait 5 or 10 years until after its proven itself(resistant to change).
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sylviatob wrote:
Oh, I saw that on CNN last week! Really looks nifty

But knowing me, I'll wait 5 or 10 years until after its proven itself(resistant to change).

I thought it looked interesting.  I'm still not sure of my feelings on this - I guess I'm like you... I'll have to see what happens....
Message 3 of 5
cobra19
Valued Contributor

The part I don't get is - why does the average consumer need to carry 9 cards around? Seems two or three should be enough.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 4 of 5
Cooneyca
Regular Contributor

It's not about the nine cards (although if you got 'em now you can carry 'em), it's about the security.  The iCache card has no data except for during short time period from your inception of chosing a specific account to be used.  Also, remember that this is not just for credit cards.  It can also be used for savings/loyalty cards, like your market's club card, staples card, etc.  So many times I have ended up in one of those places without my savings card.

Admittedly, I am a super gadget freak.  I cannot wait until this becomes available, and I hope BoA is right on board.  In fact, I think I'll write corporate a letter letting them know what a great addition to their service portfolio this would be!

cobra19 wrote:
The part I don't get is - why does the average consumer need to carry 9 cards around? Seems two or three should be enough.

Jan 07: tu 498, ex 501, eq 504
Oct 07: tu 716, ex 712, eq 723
Nov 07: tu 693, ex 664, eq 672_post app frenzy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.