cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex, Costco to end partnership March 31, 2016...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex, Costco to end partnership March 31, 2016...

For*
Message 71 of 73
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I spoke to a representative yesterday and she said she would look into it. A few minutes later she had asked about some of my financial information to be updated. She then said okay everything has been updated and you'll have a response in about 7-10 business days. I'm pretty confuse. Up until this morning I recieved a notification alert through myfico that my experian showed an HP. I looked though some fourms and they said sp doe denial and hp foe approval for Pc. I was still felt unsure so I called.. Looks like the rep placed it as an application rather than a Pc. I'm pretty upset. They transfered me to a Bureau and the rep told me it was denied 😕 I knew that would happened, oh and I wanted the BCP

Call back again.  What are your scores like? How many Amex cards do you have?  If I stay in the garden, and don't go for Sallie Mae, May PC BCE to BCP next November.

Having read your turmoils, will be careful to get supervisor with online chat (was pretty pleased with one guy about a week or so ago), and have him do it.  The BCE will still be in 0%, was told that would not change.   A bit to think about for that 6% back at Safeway, my main store.

Signature needs updating
Message 72 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores are low... 650-698 unfortunately ex is at 654. If I knew it was going to be placed as an application I would have never done it hint the credit score. I'm sure you need low 700 to mid 700. Income is fine, 65k I'm trying to garden. I've had my TE now for 10y 2m.. It's my oldest TL. I just hope this doesn't affect my AAOA. I know we have till March 31st 2016, but I want that BCP NOW!! lol
Message 73 of 73
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.