Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Reason to Never Talk to a CA Live

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Another Reason to Never Talk to a CA Live

After installing Castel Detect™ at their Houston, Texas location in the 4th quarter of 2011, LTD Financial Services was seeking positive changes in their business.

“Castel Detect™ has revolutionized the way our agents listen to customers. Having the ability to see the emotion levels for both sides of the conversation separately, ....

Castel Detect™ allows agents and management teams to see analysis of emotions and talkover within seconds of spoken words. Unlike other voice analysis solutions, Castel

Detect™ does not require the call to be recorded for the analysis.

http://www.insidearm.com/daily/debt-collection-news/debt-collection/castel-communications-increases-...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Reason to Never Talk to a CA Live

Uh, no thank you.   Like I want or need a computer to analyze my voice?

What will it say if I have a sore throat?  Or if I cough?  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Aren't they essentially giving people an unauthorized lie detector test and calling it voice stress analysis?

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Smiley Happy  As a parent, I do it all the time!!!   No machines required.  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
MattH
Senior Contributor

Polygraphs -- what are commonly called lie detectors -- are notoriously unreliable, which is why courts will not accept them as evidence. Voice stress analysis would seem even less reliable.
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MattH wrote:
Polygraphs -- what are commonly called lie detectors -- are notoriously unreliable, which is why courts will not accept them as evidence. Voice stress analysis would seem even less reliable.

Perhaps so, but when did CA's insist on reliable evidence?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.