Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Cheap, Save Money

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Be Cheap, Save Money

Got 3 fruit trees, a row of strawberry plants, and 2 raspberry bushes in the ground. Took me a LOT longer than 15 minutes.

Gotta get 3 more fruit trees and get the other row of strawberry plants in the ground.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop ordering so many credit reports !!!! LOL.... I am addicted....I will not order another until at least Tax day !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just thinking the same thing when I started reading this thread. Since my first purchase in Nov 2007 I have spent hundreds of dollars buying my scores. I have been a lot better lately by just trying to order them once per month
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah_Bodie wrote:
Got 3 fruit trees, a row of strawberry plants, and 2 raspberry bushes in the ground. Took me a LOT longer than 15 minutes.

Gotta get 3 more fruit trees and get the other row of strawberry plants in the ground.

Not planting this year... not to mention the extra prep time to cook all that food from scratch. Find out what nutrients are missing or over abundent in the soil.  Or get rid of pesky tomato worms, squirrels and birds.  I think I spend more growing food than buying it...lol!!! Especially since I only have to buy for two and no matter what you grow, you grow for a million unless of course you want to can, pickle and freeze....

MORE than 15 mins.

Message 13 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Victory Gardens!!!!

What goes around, comes around. Who knows, maybe we'll all get healthier out of all this.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Start a backyard biodiesel business!

Oh, wait.

http://www.biodiesel.org/buyingbiodiesel/guide/guide_consumers.shtm

Never buy from someone making fuel in their garage or backyard.

http://www.biodiesel.org/resources/reportsdatabase/reports/gen/20010401_gen-322.pdf

Obviously every country has to go through the phase of enthusiastic home-brewed biodiesel. But make this simple comparison: imagine you discovered an oil well in your backyard. Would you take the crude oil into your kitchen, tip it into a pot, heat it, try to do some cracking and fill whatever comes out into you car? Probably not!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.