Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFPB Report Outlines Legal Violations Uncovered by Supervision

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

CFPB Report Outlines Legal Violations Uncovered by Supervision

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/newsroom/cfpb-report-outlines-legal-violations-uncovered-by-supervisi...

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) released its latest supervision report highlighting legal violations uncovered by the Bureau’s examiners. The Bureau found deceptive student loan debt collection practices, unfair and deceptive overdraft practices, mortgage origination violations, fair lending violations, and mishandled disputes by consumer reporting agencies. The report also shows that CFPB supervisory resolutions resulted in remediation of $19.4 million to more than 92,000 consumers.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: CFPB Report Outlines Legal Violations Uncovered by Supervision

Wonder if I'm due some money. Well, it was WAMU (the problem I described earlier in many posts, the illegal overdraft practices), so should Chase give me a brake for the Ink Cash app? Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CFPB Report Outlines Legal Violations Uncovered by Supervision

@gdale6 wrote:

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/newsroom/cfpb-report-outlines-legal-violations-uncovered-by-supervisi...

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) released its latest supervision report highlighting legal violations uncovered by the Bureau’s examiners. The Bureau found deceptive student loan debt collection practices, unfair and deceptive overdraft practices, mortgage origination violations, fair lending violations, and mishandled disputes by consumer reporting agencies. The report also shows that CFPB supervisory resolutions resulted in remediation of $19.4 million to more than 92,000 consumers.

Thanks for posting this info..

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.